You'll think I work for Nike after reading this post, but I can assure you that I have absolutely no personal or professional connection with them whatsoever. I just LOVE their stuff!
We went to New York last September, and I think me and Paul spent more time in the Nike store than we did in the toy stores!
I'm loving the black/grey/yellow colour scheme in my new wish list and a lot of the items can be easily mix and matched to give different looks. I realise that clothes you work out in are only going to get sweaty, but it's important you feel good too, right?
1. Firstly I've picked out a running jacket. I've got really into running recently and when it's dry and sunny (and ONLY when it's dry and sunny), I will take my running outside. This jacket is nice and thin so won't get too hot but will keep the wind at bay. It's got handy zipped pockets too to keep the house door key in! - Nike Windrunner printed shell running jacket • Nike • £70.
2. Next up is a jersey hooded top. So just a warmer layer to wear before and after a workout. It's even got a terry interior so would be really cosy after exercise - Nike Cotton-blend jersey hooded top • Nike • £60.
3. I'm liking this little bumbag. Somewhere to keep my keys and phone during a workout or at least walking to and from the gym. I don't need to take much more than that with me, so a bag this size that I don't actually need to carry is perfect! - NIKE Rucksacks & Bumbags • Nike • £24
4. Quite simply, you can't go wrong now or have too many standard black Nike pants. They're even comfy to wear around the house. - Nike Pro Pants • Nike • £28
5. Here are some co-ordinating trainers. You can't go wrong with some Air Max! - Nike Womens Air Max Fusion Training Shoes Black/White/Volt • Nike • £54.99
6. These have to be my favourite of the bunch! They'll be great for running in - Nike Pro Patchwork Print Capri • Nike • £35
7. I have a muscle-back top in this material and it's nice and thin and light. A great 'over-layer' to wear over a crop top or vest - Nike Dri-Fit Touch T-Shirt • Nike • £30
8. A bit of boob support is always required during a workout. I find all Nike crop tops really supportive and comfy. I even prefer them to wearing a bra somedays! - NIKE Top • Nike • £20
9. If you're like me and don't like bearing your tummy during a workout, then a vest like this would be perfect. I love the bright colour too! - Nike Pro stretch-jersey tank • Nike • £20